CONNECT + LEARN + DO = CHANGE
Lean how to connect with and lead others better
Mastermind Coaching Groups
As a John Maxwell Certified Team Member, I am able to offer great Masterclasses and Mastermind groups offering you the same great leadership materials that Fortune 500 companies use and pay top dollar for to grow their team in the area of leadership.
My facilitated online groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, group coaching, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills.
My certification as a John Maxwell Team allows me to use the same leadership materials that Fortune 500 companies use with John Maxwell.
Benefits of Mastermind Groups
There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, masterminds can help you achieve success.
Make Your Time Count
Invest 10 weeks to Grow as a Leader
We all get the same amount of time in our days, weeks, and year. Steward it well. Invest in leadership growth that can be activated in every area of your life to make relationship richer, goals more attainable, and to LIVE CALLED to the life that you want.
Mastermind Groups Offer Great Accountability
According to The American Society of Training and Development, if you write down your goal, you have a 42% more chance of accomplishing it than if you don’t write it down at all. If you share your goal with someone else, you have over 65% chance of accomplishing it. But if you meet with people in person and share goals, you have a 95% chance of reaching them.
The purpose of a mastermind group is to bring together likeminded people who are dedicated and motivated to making effective and lasting changes to their lives in a collective group.
- The mastermind meets an hour a week, once a week, either in person or in a virtual group, for 10 weeks as we study one of the resource books by John C. Maxwell.
- The meetings are confidential and run professionally with a curriculum and complete respect for each participant’s privacy as well as complete respect for each participant’s time is exercised.
- There is a level of commitment on my part to deliver the best material to you in the allotted time with the utmost standards of professionalism as well as a level of commitment on your part to come to each meeting on time, prepared and with a positive attitude.
- As we move through each lesson, as a group we will bring together our ideas and opinions that will help shape and mold our understanding of the material in a way that is far superior to simply reading a book on your own. We will be combining all of our minds to becoming a master mind.
- Your expectation of the 10-week study will be to increase your awareness and understanding on how to evolve into an effective leader – raising your leadership lid to a new level.
A gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of a specific set of information and or material usually from one specific book or author.
The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony. No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind. – Napoleon Hill
Mastermind Groups normally contain 3-10 people allowing the group to have interaction that allows everyone to be heard.